Solar Site Engineer
An opportunity for an exceptional and experienced Solar Site Engineer to join an O&M service provider, managing 1GW solar portfolio including ca. 300MW in the UK.
You will be managing O&M contractual requirements, ensuring effectiveness of solar PV plants in the UK.
The position is based in the area of Portsmouth.
- Conducting O&M activities on solar systems (modules, inverters, cables, DC and AC...) and security systems (cameras...)
- Ensuring on-site inspections
- Maintaining strong relationships with subcontractors
- Extensive experience in O&M of electrical systems
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Certification
- C&G Level 3
- Valid and clean car driving license
- Highly desirable:
- Experience in solar PV sector