Solar Site Technician
An opportunity for an exceptional and experienced Site Technician to join an O&M service provider, managing 1GW solar portfolio including ca. 100MW in the Netherlands.
You will be managing O&M contractual requirements, ensuring effectiveness of solar PV plants in the Netherlands.
The position is based in the area of Overijssel region (preferably Almelo/Enschede area).
- You will be performing HV maintenance, corrective, and investigation activities on solar systems (panels, inverters, cables, connectors...) as well as security systems (cameras...) and communication equipment.
- You will be conducting on-site inspections to ensure electrical and mechanical maintenance on both LV and HV components.
- You will be maintaining strong relationships with subcontractors.
- Experience in a similar role
- Electrical Engineering training or work experience at MBO/HBO level
- Good command of English
- Dutch is a plus
- Driving license B
- Experience in the Solar PV industry