Solar & Storage Consultant
Opportunity for an experienced Solar and/or Storage engineering professional to join one of the world's leading Renewable Energy consultancy and advisory firms.
The Solar & Storage Consultant will contribute to the technical aspects of project advisory work, specialising across the project life cycle on large, utility-scale solar and storage portfolios throughout N. America.
- Contribute to technical aspects of advisory project engagements, focusing specifically on solar and storage technologies
- Contribute to technical due diligence and independent engineering reports
- Support the maintenance and development of relationships with clients and equipment OEMs
- Upon completion of tasks on projects not assigned to you, ensure project manager is fully updated with reports and budgets etc.
- Perform assigned tasks on-time, on-budget and to a high level of quality
- Provide learnings and coaching to colleagues as required
- Assist project management with activities including contracting, subcontractor management, resource scheduling, budget tracking and project-related purchases
- Support business development activities where possible
- Degree educated in engineering or related discipline
- 2+ year's progressive Solar engineering/consulting professional experience
- Expert knowledge and understanding of solar technologies; storage experience advantageous
- Experience in consulting, due diligence, and independent engineering
- Experience with travel and site visits
- Fluent level English, both written and oral; additional languages advantageous
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and strong team member