Storage, Solar, Onshore Wind, Offshore Wind
Taylor Hopkinson has been engaged by a large-scale renewable’s developer. We are seeking an experienced lawyer that will deliver, negotiate, draft and advise on a range of complex commercial, construction, project development and shareholder documentation.
- Advise on the regulatory regime governing renewable energy in the United Kingdom; monitor relevant energy consultations, reviews or developments, advising on the impact of proposals and assisting in drafting responses.
- Contribute to the maintenance of key corporate and legal documentation, including precedent legal documents, database and physical signed contracts.
- Manage the engagement of external legal and related services.
- Defining the scope of work and negotiating fees whilst maintaining and building on existing working relationships, manage budget and timely delivery, interface between law firms and commercial teams.
- Managing a variety of complex legal services and tasks which in addition to documentation may include a variety of IP, insurance, contract management, corporate compliance and any others as required; act efficiently and effectively during corporate crises in keeping the executive team informed and prepared for major events.
- Liaise with in-house counsel in and entities as necessary.
- Be an active advocate of good corporate governance and support the risk management and oversight needs.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Providing legal consultancy advice into a challenging project development process.
- Experience to landholder negotiation and EPC processes.
- Ability to work in a team and prioritise effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and business focus.
- Accomplished lawyer with strong academic credentials.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate intelligence and a mature outlook.
- Highly motivated and adaptable.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet deadlines across multiple complex projects.