Sr. International Business Development Manager
Opportunity for an experienced Business Development professional to take on the role of Senior International BD Manager with one of Europe's leading PV Solar IPPs.
The Sr. International BDM will be responsible for identifying and pursuing market development/entry and origination opportunities, leading the build and execution of business plans in preparation for board level approval.
- Originate business opportunities across a range of jurisdictions
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships, particularly with colleagues internally
- Develop strong external relationships and rapport, including with developers, funds, financial advisors etc.
- Support in the development of business plans in new territories and regions in which the company's presence does not currently exist
- Lead pipeline, project and co-development execution from identification and origination through to financial close
- Build and manage several financial models to inform investment decisions and BD activities/pursuits
- Take on responsibility for project and development budgets
- Report confidently and concisely to Board and Executive Management to achieve funding approval
- Min. 7 years' experience RE experience with a developer, IPP, Fund or similar
- Demonstrable track record of managing large transactions, in a comparable role; preference for international/multi-disciplinary environment experience
- Strong understanding of the renewable energy industry, power markets and opportunity development
- Strong understanding of power project/real estate development, including grid/land/interconnection/permitting process
- Excellent communication and project management skills, with experience working with multi-cultural teams