SR international finance manager – Renewable Energy -Singapore
Opportunity for a senior level Project Finance Manager to join a global leading renewable energy investment company in Singapore.
- Responsible for the debt finance outside of China, including green power project-related finance, local corporate finance & trade finance in the host countries, guarantee-related affairs, forex management assistance.
- Involve into project bidding & commercial negotiations and company internal project review meetings, prepare documents and financial models for lenders' due diligence, seek the best possible funding solution in collaboration with the various business functions and head office finance;
- Involve into the formation & implementation of the corporate treasury strategy
- Develop and maintain the relations with the financial institutions in Singapore and other countries outside of China
- Other ad hoc missions assigned by head office
- Bachelor degree or above engaged in finance or equivalent disciplines
- Ideally over 10-year international finance experience
- Over 5-year working experience in multinational bank, with the proven track record in project-related debt finance
- Over 3-year corporate treasury experience would be an advantage
- Proficiency in both English and Mandarin; Spanish would be an asset
- Open minded, detail-driven, strong self-driven, stress resistance & learning desire
- Sound cross-cultural collaboration & team-working capability
- Must be Singaporean national or PR holder Chinese