Sr. Project Manager
Job ID 15050
- Arrange project schedule and budget and ensure the quality project deliver on time within budget.
- Lead and be responsible for devising and implementing bid strategies to ensure the business wins deliverable and value accretive options.
- Co-ordinate across the project team the Bid and Localisation Preparation Strategy to identify and determine the required programme of work against bid success factors.
- Contribute to the identification of strategic levers and implementation thereof into the project's business case to increase the competitiveness and deliverability of the bid.
- Prepare, manage and submit localisation and auction application documentation including pre-qualification requirements and bid submissions.
- Develop subject matter expertise on the auction and localisation rules and regulations.
- Ensure bid and localisation submissions achieve compliance with the relevant auction regulations.
【Requirements for the Role】
- Fluency in speaking and writing English and Mandarin mandatory.
- Degree in business administration, engineering, renewable energy or similar numeric subject is expected alongside a proven background in meaningful commercial activities.
- Track record of relevant professional experience in projects which should include strategy, managing bids/tenders and leading work within business development projects.
- The gravitas to both lead a diverse virtual and local team, ideally from different cultural backgrounds, manage multiple stakeholders and the confidence and determination to take responsibility and ownership of multiple projects at any one time.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to persuade, challenge and build credibility at all levels, across functions of the business.
- Proven stakeholder management experience including with external parties.
- Ability to make recommendations and implement decisions effectively in a manner consistent with sound bid management principles, and in a timely manner, while reporting key issues to the Project Lead.
- Hands-on experience devising the implementation of strategies or similar within commercial projects is desirable. Previous experience within the offshore renewable energy industry is advantageous.
- General understanding of the components of offshore wind assets including cost drivers and key risks and opportunities is desirable.
- A track record of personal responsibility for driving own development & career growth, broadening your professional competencies, skills and own learnings across commercial, technical, legal and policy fields.