Sr Project Manager
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for a Senior Project Manager for a global leader in the Renewable Energy industry.
This person will be responsible for managing a large portfolio of solar PV and onshore wind projects in Poland during the development and construction phases. This role is based in Warsaw.
- Manage the projects assigned in all the country during the engineering and construction, including budgeting, due diligence reviews, contract management and supervision of the construction until the COD.
- Support the development of the projects during the permitting, negotiation with utilities, authorities and landowners.
- Coordinate the different stages of the projects with the development, engineering, construction and operations team to ensure the efficiency and delivery of the projects on time.
- Coordinate with local providers (legal consultancies, engineering firms) and support during the M&A processes
- Evaluate possible risks that affect the normal performance of the project to make timely decisions, mitigate them or reduce their impacts
- Control safety procedures and compliance with norms
- Professional Bachelor of Industrial Engineering, Master in Science/Engineering is desired
- Experience during the faces of development and construction of solar or wind large-scale projects is mandatory
- Project Management knowledge
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Willingness to travel nationally