Job ID 21984
Structural Engineer required for a major Offshore Wind Farm developer based in Europe
- Liaise with and work closely with all other engineering disciplines and specifically with FOU Package, Cable Package, WTG Package, and support functions (HSSE, QA/QC, O&M, PMO).
- Follow up on CAPEX and OPEX reduction, risk mitigation, design improvement, interface and integration activities with the different packages, suppliers, and contractors.
- Ensure technical quality of engineering to meet Employer Requirements, O&M, T&I, Cable, and WTG requirements as well as industry codes and certification requirements.
- Record progress and outcome of discussions in structured and conclusive Minutes of Meetings, etc.
- Ensure that fabrication and installation optimise secondary steel design meets the Employer's Requirements.
- Manage and align design with FOU TP supplier capabilities.
- Push and drive internal alignments between various workstreams FOU MP / FOU TP / FOU T&I / WTG / O&M / IAC / etc. regarding the optimised secondary steel design.
- Manage interfaces between the FOU Designer and FOU TP supplier.
- Manage Technical Queries (TQ´s) in relation to secondary steel, ICCP and Corrosion Protection design.
- Discuss and align design changes with support functions (HSSE, QA/QC, O&M, PMO).
- Review, comment and optimise of the design and fabrication documentation.
- Review, comment and optimise T&I documentation.
- Ensure technical compliance with Polish legislation.
- MSc, BSc or other relevant Master degree on technical subject.
- More than 5 years of experience in designing foundation structures for offshore renewables.
- More than 5 years of experience in managing designers and/or fabricators.