Taiwan O&M Fleet Manager (ID: 12054)
Job ID 12054
- Look after the day to day operations as well as having the insight and ability to lead the remote operations centre.
- Liaise with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure all assets are operated and maintained in accordance with all regulatory requirements, policies and procedures.
- Mentoring, coaching and training Site Managers to ensure consistent best practice is applied across the business.
- Ensure that the Wind Farms are operated and maintained at all times within any Environmental, Health and Safety consent or obligation.
- Guarantee maximum energy production of the assets through managing availability of the wind farm assets, effective operational planning and maintenance scheduling and utilising, market, weather and technical data.
- Responsibility for the development of the Operational Control Centre which provides 24/7 control, monitoring and safety support to SRE's Wind fleet and HV assets.
- Lead the Fleet Operations team, driving quality communication whilst developing the competence, training and authorisations of an agile workforce, enabling them to manage fluctuations in workload demand in an efficient, effective and timely manner.
- Work management of business activities, scheduling for real-time, immediate business level Operational needs, ensuring annual plans and budgets are delivered.
- Drive efficiencies and deliver best practice through continual review of best practice and processes.
- Play a lead in the roll out and embedding of HSSEQ initiatives and culture.
- 5 years working experience in the Wind Industry
- Manage experience is a must. This role will lead a growing team of currently 6 direct reports but 22 indirect reports.
- Understand the O&M business as well as working with Investors or JVs.
- Have a safety focused and financially driven outlook.
- With extensive strategic operational experience and a strong understanding of operational excellence.
- Background encompass the use of lean methodology and practices.
- Be proficient in managing costs and budgets and have sound regulatory and commercial knowledge, with a broad understanding of how the energy market works.
- Proven ability of operating a diverse fleet with a multi £m annual EBIT will be essential.
- Be well versed in contract management and providing a world class service to 3rd party providers and joint ventures.
- Have outstanding communication, stakeholder management and engagement skills, capable of making an impact on people across all levels of the business.
- Be an abstract thinker, with real diversity of thought and the ability to recognise opportunity, create the story and deliver it to a variety of stakeholders, successfully obtaining their buy in.
- Embrace change and isn't scared to do things differently in order to enhance efficiencies and improve deliverable.