Talent Acquisition Specialist
Offshore Wind,Onshore Wind
Taylor Hopkinson is a dedicated renewables recruitment specialist. Our vision is to enable a diverse, global workforce that will drive the world's transition to sustainable energy. We work with candidates and clients all over the world to deliver a range of recruitment and business intelligence services. We need an experienced Talent Acquisition specialist to help us achieve our goals and our vision.
Our business is growing to meet the demands of the market and we are seeking an outcome focused, proactive individual to join our team. You will report to the COO and work closely together with our directors and hiring managers to achieve the strategic business plan. You will have responsibility for the overall recruiting strategy and delivery. This role is ideal for someone who is looking to contribute ideas, develop your skills and grow your career in a dynamic and professional international environment.
- Deliver end to end recruitment service including, preparation of role descriptions, posting of job vacancies, developing short lists, managing applications, arranging interviews, and participating in the interview process
- Grow and maintain the regional / global talent pipeline for all business functions
- Take ownership of activities relating to the attraction, selection and recruitment of employees
- Provide recruitment support and advice to hiring managers
- Apply strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
- Manage external supplier relationships and negotiate Terms of Business
- Regular reporting to COO / hiring managers on market trends, salary information, competitor analyses etc
- Work closely with Ops/ HR to ensure smooth and compliant onboarding of employees and continual improvement of process and materials
- Work closely with the training providers to ensure new staff are up to speed with all relevant courses
- Prior experience in an Internal Recruitment / Talent Acquisition role, preferably in a recruitment consultancy business
- Excellent organisational skills to successfully manage multiple projects and work streams simultaneously in various international locations
- Proven record of success in developing and maintaining effective working relationships and partnerships with diverse stakeholders
- Prior success in creating a strong and effective TA strategy that is responsive to organisational needs and priorities
- High level of communication skills demonstrated both verbally and in writing, to ensure a clear understanding for all parties, eliminating miscommunications
- Strong and up to date working knowledge of relevant legislation and procedure
- Ability to think ahead and use forward planning skills to identify future operational challenges or opportunities, and present appropriate strategy to the business ahead of time
- Commercially aware with ability to act accordingly and make appropriate recommendations considering the market
- Cultural awareness allowing ability to work with a diverse range of managers across a geographical spread
- Team working and networking skills to build and utilise relationships across the business
In return, you will be offered a market leading salary and package along with the opportunity to grow your career from our stunning Glasgow City Centre offices, as a valued member of our international team.
We love to promote internally and provide training and mentoring to help you achieve your professional development. If you want to contribute to a truly global, award-winning team in a sustainable growth market, apply now.
We are committed to equality and diversity in our team and are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.