Job ID 14965
Technical Administrator required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer, based in the USA
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings and events for company Technical & Delivery Team including taking meeting notes and preparing meeting minutes.
- Assist with coordinating calendars between team members and consultants or suppliers.
- Coordinate with the team to maintain proper processes, procedures, and system documentation according to JV policies, industry best practices and where applicable, regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate information exchange and coordinate across the JV to ensure alignment and information exchange throughout the development, planning and execution of the technical & Delivery team's goals and strategies.
- Support the onboarding of new team members.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to company management and support team, including, but not limited to answering phone calls, greeting visitors, fielding outside requests for company information, accepting deliveries, etc.
- Support the Technical Team with administering Contracting Process & Activities (Confidentiality Agreements, Master Services Agreements [MSAs], Contract Service Agreements (CSAs), Scopes of Work [SOWs] and Work Orders).
- Act as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) user backup to the Business Admin, creating vendors, purchase requisitions and processing invoices within the ERP system, ensuring coordination with parent organizations' ERP systems when applicable. May be responsible for monthly ERP and compliance reporting, as needed.
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge related to the overall activities within the company Technical & Delivery Team and other departments.
- Professional experience in a similar role.
- Associate degree in Business Administration.