Technical Analyst, UK
Opportunity for a talented and ambitious engineer to take on the role of Technical Performance Analyst with a leading international Asset Management company.
The Technical Performance Analyst will be based in the company's flagship London office, and will take on responsibility for the technical management of PV Solar projects, on behalf of many of the industry's leading financial institutions and investment funds.
- Perform inspection and analysis of the technical performance of plants, with the aim of optimising portfolio availability and performance ratio
- Supervise and analyse the technical performance of plants on daily basis
- Manage relationships with O&M contractors and the client(s), interfacing on Technical issues
- Ensure the high performance of O&M/other technical service providers, with them meeting contractual obligations at a minimum
- Undertake monthly reviews with clear actions against reports and outstanding site visits, identifying and issuing defects notices/letters promptly
- Supervise and manage site visit outcomes, executed by site management
- Support colleagues from other teams in provider regular compliance in line with Public Entities, DNOs, Insurance Companies etc.
- Min. 3 years of experience in PV solar industry
- Engineering degree educated
- Preference for candidate to have experience within asset management, owner's engineering, technical advisory or similar
- Full proficiency English language skills; additional language beneficial
- Passionate about the renewable energy industry and growing one's career in the space
- Ability to manage time effectively in a fast-paced and progressive environment