Technical Engineer – Energy Storage
Taylor Hopkinson are working alongside one of the leading brands in solar and energy storage globally. We are searching for an experienced Engineer with a background in energy storage or solar technologies to play a key part of the team that will ensure the successful uptake of their energy storage offering.
- Taking on the initial technical interface with customers
- Developing technical and process documentation in support of project evaluation and deployment
- Evaluation of integration context for battery systems and providing recommendations
- Working with external stakeholders to identify the best technical application of the company's battery systems
- Defining, and sharing functional requirements from the market and liaising with relevant internal stakeholders
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to explain the battery storage product's capabilities
- Working alongside the team to develop permitting and design requirements to ensure the customer can apply for and secure necessary permitting and that the solution is technically the best option for the customer
- Proven experience in the energy storage sector in a similar role
- Solid understanding of Battery Systems, Power Conversion, and grid systems
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Demonstrated ability to analyse, design and solve complex engineering issues.
- Project deployment experience, familiarity with permitting processes and drawings
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to balance many projects and tasks in parallel
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a true market leader, for more information apply online today.