Technical Engineering Manager – Solar Power / Japanese Speaking
Opportunity for a Japanese speaking Electrical Engineer to join a global leading solar company as Engineering Manager. You will be based in Tokyo or Fukuoka.
- Independently manage complicated project's technical & engineering works;
- Responsible for projects technical support, including but not limited to project proposal, site survey, technical analysis, drawing design / design review, site technical management, project quality after sales support;
- Responsible for the technical part of bidding;
- Execute, monitor and control the project's technical works and involve and negotiate with operational stakeholders;
- Support business development and project development team;
- Projects risk management.
- Knowledge of renewable energies with particular reference to the solar sector;
- Knowledge of the principles of operation of photo-voltaic systems (plant design, performance
- analysis, etc..)
- Design software knowledge (CAD, PV*SOL, PVSyst etc.)
- Fluent in Japanese and English, second language will be a plus;
- Strong motivation
- Willing to have business travel