Technical Lead- Offshore Wind
World-leading offshore energy service service business recruiting for a Technical Lead to support market entry into offshore wind.
Following the conclusion of a strategic review, our client are committed to becoming a significant player in global offshore wind service and maintenance.
The new Technical Lead will be an important member of the senior team, reporting directly to the VP of Offshore Wind. This individual will be responsible for leading technical input across the business.
- Support VP of Offshore with assessing new opportunities within the global offshore wind services market.
- Leading the technical input into bid writing.
- Support technical due diligence processes and integration of new acquisitions.
- Provide knowledge of new and existing markets in offshore wind to assist with overall business growth strategy.
- Lead technical delivery of work scopes.
- Significant experience in offshore wind operations is essential.
- Engineering Degree background (electrical, mechanical, or civil).
- Strong technical knowledge of offshore wind operations and maintenance.
- Comprehensive understanding of existing offshore wind service offerings.
- Broad mindset and commercial understanding.
- MBA (desired).
- Experience in technical due diligence and integration of acquisitions (desired).