Technical Manager Australia
An opportunity for an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join a global leading solar company in Australia.
- Responsible for overseas PV project technical questions explanation, site survey, power station assessment, construction, acceptance and other data. Assist business personnel in bidding documents and customer visit reception, etc..
- Assist Headquarters in analyzing overseas market to provide as much background information as possible for Headquarters decision-making.
- To collate, write, aggregate and transmit the technical requirements of the overseas markets of the project to Headquarters in collaboration with the project development department.
- With the ability to output text, need to produce overseas project bidding documents and other relevant information.
- With the basic knowledge of photovoltaic power plants, photovoltaic arrays, inverter transformers, power transmission and photovoltaic power plant systems, and understanding of the photovoltaic industry.
- With solid electrical or electrical electronic related professional knowledge, proficient in the use of OFFICE, AUTO CAD, PVSYST and other office software.
- Proficient in English or with extensive experience in overseas working.