Technical Manager Australia
Job ID 10075
An opportunity for a Technical Manager to join a world leading Invertor and EPC company in Australia.
- Overall responsibility of Technical support for product & system solution, including preparing technical documents, technical DD for project development, technical training for the BD team, etc.
- System design management, including design optimization, design review, organizing design
- Project bidding support;
- Study, collection, and assessment on the technical information of suppliers competitors.
- At least 3 years of design or engineering experience related to renewable energy, i.e. PV, Wind, floating PV or storage system
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Any additional experience with estimating or designing electrical systems is preferred
- Competence in AutoCAD is mandatory
- Competence in PVSyst is preferred
- Well versed in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- BS degree in ME or EE or related discipline preferred
- Knowledge of photovoltaic systems, NEC requirements, construction practices
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong verbal / written communication skills, driver's license preferred.