Technical Manager, Civil Engineering
Job ID 13183
- Lead the early stage technical project development across all technical disciplines; you must coordinate the relevant commercial, financial and legal functions of optimizing the value of an offshore wind project.
- Planning, construction and maintenance of facilities at projects.
- Make the design possible by focusing on its structural elements (structural integrity, suitable materials, etc).
- Develop and maintain key supplier relations.
- Speak and write English and Japanese fluently
- A degree in civil engineering
- Proved Civil Construction Management Engineer
- Experience in architectural, civil engineering and general contracting firms with regard to ground survey, supply chain, environmental constraints etc.
- Experience with procurement and contracting.
- Effective communication skills verbally and in writing.
- Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software incl. Power Point.
- Effective leadership / team management skills, conflict/dispute resolution.
- International work experience would be plus.