Technical Manager Greece
Job ID 19280
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search of a Technical Manager to join a leading renewable energy platform that develops, constructs and operates renewable assets in Europe, currently expanding their business also in Greece.
The candidate will lead the technical aspects of the development and construction of renewable energy projects in the country.
The role is based in Athens, with the possibility to have some remote working.
- Collaborate with the local development team in order to support during the permitting process preparing and supervising the documentation
- Interact with local authorities to ask for permits and monitor the full approval process until the RTB supporting also the grid connection procedures
- Assess potential projects for their acquisition or sell and support during the different stages of development
- Support the projects after the RTB preparing the construction: check the engineering designs, read RFP, search for contractors and negotiate conditions with them
- Cost control and improvement of the procedures to ensure they are on the budget
- Support and check the construction process and visit the site when needed
- Possibility to contribute during further stages of the construction and operation stage
- Previous experience in project development and permitting procedures
- Knowledge of the Greek renewable energy market and of the local authorities and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in Energy or Economical studies
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Availability to travel when needed