Technical Manager, Poland
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for a Technical Manager for a global leader in the Renewable Energy industry.
This person will be responsible for the technical and electrical support during the development, construction and grid connection for the renewable assets the company has in Poland.
The role is based in Warsaw (some flexibility may be offered).
- Manage the analysis of design (MV and HV) and implementation for the electrical systems related to the renewable energy projects from early stage until grid connection
- Budget and schedule preparation, including technical specifications and economical inputs related to cables
- Ensure that the overall electrical design for these projects complies with the local regulations and standards
- Manage grid connection agreements, evaluation of suppliers and contract negotiation with DNOs
- Support during tender process
- Professional Bachelor or Industrial Electrical Engineering
- Strong experience in the design of electrical systems related to the energy market
- Relevant experience of HV and MW systems and previous experience in the relationship with the TSO/DSO
- Fluency in English and Polish