Floating Wind Farm,Offshore Wind
Technical Manager required to join a leading offshore wind Joint Venture (JV) in Paris or London.
The JV currently manages several offshore wind assets and is actively seeking to expand its portfolio through targeting of new opportunities such as development leasing rounds and projects with novel technologies. You will join a high-performing technical team and provide expert insight relating to the development, engineering, construction, operation and optimisation of their offshore wind assets, ensuring successful delivery of the portfolio under management.
Taylor Hopkinson has been retained on an exclusive basis for this role.
- Support the review and evaluation of offshore wind projects including the specification and management of technical due diligence activities.
- Support the preparation and presentation of investment proposals toward the Joint Venture partners.
- Work alongside project partners to monitor and evaluate project execution and performance.
- Provide regular reporting against project delivery targets to support key project governance decisions.
- Investigate and evaluate technical and contractual issues which arise during project delivery to support key project governance decisions.
- Provide technical advice, reports and recommendations to project shareholders.
- Promote active collaboration with all members of the team and support development and knowledge retention across the business within areas of own expertise.
- Promote and enhance relationships with project delivery partners.
- Promote and support project delivery, performance and safety culture within the JV, JV Partners and project partner organisations.
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience in the development, construction and/or operation of offshore wind projects.
- Strong technical and commercial understanding of offshore wind project contracting, delivery and technology.
- Results-oriented, ability to take initiative, be self-starting and make rational decisions, even when under pressure.
- Ability to absorb and process often complex and potentially conflicting information and conduct critical and logical decision making.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good team player with ability to understand and support the roles of other teams, specifically investment, commercial, finance and health & safety.
- Fluent in English (French or other European languages an advantage).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.