Technical Sales Bangladesh
Job ID 21257
Job title: Technical Sales Bangladesh
About the role:
- Capture rising market opportunities.
- Acquisition of new customers, strengthen closer relationship with existing customer.
- Agreeing the annual plans with customers and monitoring monthly and quarterly performance. Negotiating pricing and contract terms, control credit terms and ensuring payments are received on time from customers.
- Management of existing customers from Pre-Sales to After Sales support.
- Increase revenues, profitability, and cash flow for the company according to established KPIs.
- Support marketing activities and market communication. Monitoring competitor prices, activities, and strategies.
- Development and implementation of action plans for reaching the quarterly and annual targets of the company.
- Frequent business travel to visit existing and potential clients in the region.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Good understanding of the local PV market.
- 3-5 years Recent and successful B2B sales experience in international PV/ Solar or related industry.
- Experience in working for global companies, international mindset.
- Proven track record of successful execution of sales targets in previous roles.
- Result-driven approach, self-motivated, independent, diligent, and detail-oriented personality.
- Strong negotiation, communication, and organization skills. Proactive in solving problems, open to customers.
- Willingness/ability to travel on a regular basis domestically and overseas in short notice.
- Proficient in English.
- Strong negotiating and communication skills.