Technical Sales Indonesia (remote)
This is a fully remote opportunity.
Your Responsibilities will include but not be limited to, the following tasks where you may provide
oversight, lead, manage or assist within a team environment.
- Provide Pre-and After-Sales support and consultation to the Indonesian Sales Teams and Customers.
- Responsible for further development of Global Monitoring Data Base.
- Ensuring efficient and timely response to Customer and Sales Team.
- Managing Customer onsite information for defects and claim issues, failure analysis, problem solving with internal resources.
- Active capturing of customer needs on product development and collecting market information.
- Contacts and build relations with third party consultant, laboratories, and institutes.
- Participate in all team activities including trainings, workshops, and trade fairs.
- Assist China headquarter Technical Service department with latest market information.
- Build PvSyst models and reports, to a high level of certainty with bankable inputs, using information collected through customer engagement.
- Working with client on the development of concept designs for utility scale solar power stations, focusing on DC solutions, including the concept designs for energy storage projects.
- Analyzing, evaluating, and optimizing types, arrangement, and design of different types of PV products with the customer's technical team.
- Response to client's technical due diligence (TDD) process and communication with EPC or thirdparty consultants for TDD clarifications.
- Continually optimize and develop technical specifications on products and service and assist with or lead the preparation of tender packages.
- Take leadership and of tender technical review and submissions, while negotiate technical schedules in major project contracts.
- Take leadership to provide technical solution and aftersales service for major projects, by leading the investigation, solutions, and negotiation process to manage customer relationship while manager internal risks.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, PV & Renewable, Technology or related field.
- 3-5 years' experience in Photovoltaic Industry.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and plan workload in order to meet business needs and goals.
- self-motivated, proactive, and dedicated approach.
- Languages- English (mandatory).
- Willingness and ability to travel, approx. 25%