Technical Service Manager – Onshore Renewables Taiwan
Taylor Hopkinson is the global leading recruitment partner, industry expert, and human resource solutions provider for the Renewable Energy Industry. We help connect renewables specialists to pioneering projects.
We're currently recruiting for our client, the Global Renewable Energy Developer, and IPP that has a comprehensive portfolio across Solar Energy, Utility-Scale Battery-based Energy Storage Systems, Onshore Wind, and Offshore Wind in the APAC region. Backed by an American multinational infrastructure investment fund.
We're looking for a well-experienced and knowledgeable Technical Service Manager in Taiwan who is familiar with BESS power systems or similar technologies, specifically the electrical engineering design and civil construction of the BESS for solar PV projects. This senior management role will oversee the civil, BESS, and storage teams within the BU.
*This senior management role requires at least professional level language proficiency for English and Chinese in reading, writing, and speaking. Candidates must be Taiwanese or foreign nationals who currently work in Taiwan.*
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
- Will be leading Civil, BESS, and Storage teams.
- Overseeing the design and reviewing internal/external consultancy.
- Managing and reviewing supplier/OEM and external contractors.
- Budget control for each Solar/BESS projects.
- Coordinate between teams, to make sure smooth project delivery.
- Report and present to various stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant engineering or scientific field, such as electrical engineering, energy engineering, etc.
- Work Experience 10 - 15 years, with proven onshore renewable (Onshore wind, Solar PV, BESS) project experience from kickoff to grid integration.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in energy technology, particularly in solar power generation.
- Familiarity with the energy market and regulations, adaptable to the rapidly changing industry landscape.
- Problem-solving and innovation abilities to address technical challenges.
- Strong communication (both English and Chinese) and leadership skills, capable of coordinating diverse stakeholders.
- Project management experience with the ability to effectively manage teams and resources.