Job ID 15335
Technical Superintendent required for Major Offshore Wind Farm Developer in Netherlands.
- Taking care of daily technical operation aspects of vessel(s) assigned and/or its equipment or other assets.
- Ensuring timely and sufficient support to vessel(s) on all operation/technical matters
- Planning, coordinating and following up of vessel maintenance, repairs and drydocking, including preparing Technical Specification
- Engaging in financial budgets and cost control for technical issues, maintenance and repairs.
- Ensuring in compliance with all international and local regulations, that all vessel certification, Class survey and flag are well maintained
- Checking for performance improvements and technical corrections
- Working closely with vessel's Crew in order to keep all equipment in an excellent condition, including the supervision of the inventory stock
- Liaising with subcontractors, workshops, manufacturers, shipyards for preventive and corrective maintenance and repairs works
- Taking care mobilization and demobilization works
- Being point of contact for the Chief Engineer and Captain for technical matters and willing to be on-call outside working hours
- Providing an appropriate solution in event of technical failures or breakdown
- University degree in a relevant discipline such as mechanics, electric, naval, marine engineering or similar
- Minimum 2 years experience with vessels as Technical Superintendent or Class Surveyor with drydock experience, preferable in offshore or construction vessels or similar
- Knowledge in principles of combustion engines, Classification and flagstate regulations, sense in technical and practical aspects
- Candidates with working experience in maritime engineering and/or offshore engineering and/or wind power related companies are even more welcome.
- Flexibility, eye for details, proactive and result driven, team player
- Strong synthetic, planning and organizing skills and highly independant
- Be optimistic, persistent, smiling, considerate and ready to meet new people and challenge with open mind, good listening and interaction skill.
- Proficient in the use of office equipment and computer including planning management software and Microsoft Office software