Technical Support Engineer Germany-Solar Inverter
An opportunity for a Technical support Engineer to join a top solar inverter development and manufacturing company in Germany.
This is a remote working position.
- Responsible for the technical support including pre-sales and after sales, for German market and some other market when in need.
- Present and introduce company's product and solution, answer customer's questions, clear up any technical doubts before formal business cooperation.
- Provide technical training to customers and guide installation and commissioning on plant site.
- Give technical presentation and speech in conference and marketing activities as brand ambassador.
- Deep understanding the market and feedback new requirements and market information to HQ in time.
- Reanalysing and troubleshooting the problems on site after sales, removing the problems and recovering generation ASAP.
- Native German and fluent English speaker
- Bachelor degree or above in in renewable energy, electric, electronic, automation related
- Professional knowledgeable in solar system design, device & component selection, and installation and maintenance.
- Good understanding in market requirement and policy of local solar and storage industry.
- A quick leaner and strong sense of responsibility.
- Deep understanding of Market and the ability in complete task independently.
- Good interpersonal communication skill.
- Result Driven, Active
- Solid experience in solar industry