A junior Technical Sales Support is required to work with a Tier-1 solar module manufacturer.
You will be supporting clients with pre and after-sales support at one of the biggest solar module manufacturers globally. This role will see you providing technical support around the design of solar PV projects and will require you to be able to work closely with your clients and with internal departments.
This is a European-focused role based in Munich with opportunities to travel.
- Pre and After Sales technical support for solar PV modules from a Tier-1 manufacturer
- Providing support to sales forces
- Liaison and relationship building with contracts in universities and further education centres
- Working to develop and improve the technical support system both internally and externally
- Facilitating communications between the clients and the Quality Assurance and technology departments
- Attending on-site technical visits and trade fairs and conferences
- Prior experience and knowledge of solar PV, having previously attended site visits, worked with electrical components and worked on solar design for grid and utility-scale systems
- Professional fluency in both English and German. Knowledge of Spanish would be advantageous but is not essential.
- A driving licence
- Training in electrical risk and working at heights would be advantageous