The Tender department is part of the Offshore Sales department. We have a broad interface to both internal and external stakeholders and a wide range of responsibilities providing the Sales proposals and quotations towards our customers, for the construction and installation scope of Offshore wind projects globally.
About The Role
- Based in our office in Taipei, you will be a member of our Global Tender Department, working extensively with your colleagues in Europe, to support our Sales projects in the APAC region.
- As part of the core Sales project team, you will define technical, logistical and commercial solutions for Construction and Installation scopes of Offshore Wind Projects in the Sales phase, based on the customer requirements and best practice.
- You will create accurate, transparent and competitive budgets for the construction of Offshore Wind farms, such as transport, pre-assembly operations, Harbour, construction, commissioning, back office and blue-collar manpower and vessel scopes.
- You will provide project specific contract schedules for the construction scope and time schedules for the project execution phase.
- You professionally and actively communicate with our customers regarding Construction and Installation Scope for Sales projects, supporting and guiding the customer's expectations for technical, logistical and commercial solutions, which will provide them with the best set up for their project.
- You will participate in the Customer negotiations, leading the Construction and Installation scope costs and contract schedules packages.
- You have a strong business acumen, preferably gained within a technical business environment.
- Knowledge of Tender and Procurement processes and contract & risk management from large scale industrial projects and / or experience from the renewables industry will be an advantage.
- You have extensive Contract experience, preferably from a large scale / complex business environment, personally working with and negotiating contract terms and conditions.
- You have extremely strong relationship building skills, both internally across different functions and externally towards our customers.
- You are likely to have 5 - 10 years of experience from an industrial business area, preferably within a global industry.
- It is likely that you have a relevant higher-level education and a successful track record within similar positions but are keen to learn and develop you knowledge and skills further.
- As a person, you are structured and analytical, but with a pragmatic and flexible mind-set to adapt to the evolving business needs.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced global industry and being part of a competitive Sales team.
- You have extensive experience of working in an international business environment and understand how to operate with an extended network, based outwith your regional locale.
- You are internationally minded and enjoy and embrace working across different cultures within the APAC and European regions.
- You are fluent in English, being able to communicate both orally and in writing at the highest professional level. You possess a general IT flair, especially in Excel and have a highly proficient professional communication style. .