T&I Manager- Foundations
Opportunity for a T&I Manager (Foundations) working directly for developer of a major French offshore wind farm. Responsible for managing and overseeing the installation engineering design of the Foundations package.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Paris.
- Responsible for the transport and installation engineering related activities. Actively engaging with all technical contractors.
- Reporting to the Package Managers on offshore installation engineering design achievements against objectives.
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of the overall T&I engineering.
- Propose and develop the installation engineering design strategy until construction phase with the objective to confirm installation concept selection and define an overall optimized installation concept for the wind project.
- Manage and monitor the schedule, the development budget related to the installation engineering studies, the safety aspects and the technical quality of the deliverables.
- Be responsible for the installation technical specifications supporting the procurement process.
- Actively contribute to the overall technical-commercial optimization of the wind farm with regards with DEVEX/CAPEX/OPEX related to the installation activities.
- Define and update all the T&I costs associated to the FOU package, as part of the CAPEX with further review and approval from FOU package Manager.
- Coordinate T&I package specific interface tasks in compliance with the Project's Interface Management Plan.
- Provide input to the risk register and manage risks identified for the FOU T&I scope during development stage..
- Support during tendering and negotiation process, proactively participating in discussions with the contractors.
- Recommend to the package manager proposals for the Management of change of Contractor's T&I procedures, engineering studies and analysis.
- Master's degree with electrical and/or mechanical specialization.
- Good engineering and large projects experience.
- Experience of offshore foundations T&I.
- Proven record in QHSE.
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment, in a consortium or joint venture.