T&I Package Manager
Job ID 10489
We are looking for a T&I Package Manager for an offshore wind farm project. Initial 6-month contract.
- Management and coordination of T&I engineering development for the main packages - WTG, OSP, WTG substructures and cables.
- Manage and coordinate the development of T&I Employer Requirements and contract documents.
- Support main contract tender process with Tier 1 T&I Contractors.
- Review information which is transmitted from T&I Contractors to confirm its completeness and correctness.
- Lead the development of an optimised marine logistics and installation plan for the construction stage of the project.
- Development of internal marine assurance procedures.
- Management of Marine Warranty Surveyor.
- Interface with designer, fabricator and T&I contractors.
- Risk management.
- Installation and load-out planning.
- Coordination of HAZIDs and Safety Workshops.
- Ensure compliance with technical safety design process.
- We are looking for someone who has T&I experience within offshore wind.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills will be essential for this role, allowing you to forge and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent MS Office skills.