T&I Project Manager
T&I Project Manager required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm Developer, based in either Germany, Sweden, or the option to be home based.
- Transport & Installation / Logistics package preparation for construction.
- Report to Team Lead Offshore Construction Logistics.
- Logistics Package Manager in the project.
- Creating T&I tender documents in line with Company's contracting strategy.
- Tender return evaluation.
- Based on project assumptions develop and analyse offshore transport and installation concepts using existing tools.
- Perform weather downtime analysis and cost analysis using existing tools.
- Attending and contributing to project meetings, including chairing relevant coordination meetings.
- Proactively drive and develop the logistics concepts of the project(s).
- Provide reports, notes, updates etc as required to inform the wider project team and stakeholders on progress and ensure consistent project planning.
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders in relation to all aspects of project's T&I concept and modelling.
- Review and challenge installation companies on installation approaches, timelines to de-risk the installation schedule.
- Degree in civil / structural engineering, naval architecture, ocean engineering, or a closely aligned discipline.
- Demonstrable competence and experience of working in development and construction of major offshore wind projects including:
- Strong technical skills and significant proven experience in the construction, installation of offshore wind energy structures.
- Experience in creating tender documents for the transport and installation of offshore wind farm components.
- Experience in contract negotiation for the transport and installation of offshore wind farm components.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and succinct manner.
- Liaising with teams across a diverse interdisciplinary landscape.
- Support in engaging with supply chain.
- Utilising digital and virtual platforms.
- A good understanding of the relevant Transport & Installation concepts and processes.
- Experience in offshore installation planning and cost modelling.
- Analytical skills - ability to work to a high level of accuracy and to produce a high standard of written work.
- Evidence of success in advocacy amongst stakeholders and forming/maintaining working relationships in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience of largescale infrastructure projects and consultations.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to structure work to meet deadlines.
- The ability to respond to changing priorities and demands and adopt a flexible approach to working.
- Fluent spoken and written English.