Training & Development Manager- Kuching, Malaysia
Opportunity for a Mandarin speaking Training & Development Manager to join a global TOP 5 solar PV company in Kuching, Malaysia.
Title: Training & Development Manager
Work Location: Kuching, Sarawak
Department: Human Resources
Reporting to: Human Resources Senior Manager
- Work mode - must be onsite
- Must know Chinese in speaking, writing & reading
- Total 4 subordination under this role
Responsibilities & Job Scope:
Training & Development
- Conduct needs assessments or opinion surveys through job analysis and consultation with managers
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or improve existing programs
- Manage end- to- end lifecycle of training & development program from develop training program, roll out, training delivery to measuring and monitoring of training outcomes
- Align training with the organization's strategic goals
- Develop and implement effective on-boarding programs for new employees
- Deliver training & deploy variety of training methods
- Review training materials from vendors and select materials with appropriate content
- Create a training budget and keep operations within budget
- Recruit and evaluate internal trainers. Provide periodic performance feedback to internal trainers for improvement
- Manage and implement programs and practices to support corporate culture
- Oversee implementation of Audit System such as Anti-bribery (ISO37001:2016), Corporate Social Responsibilities (SA8000 & ISO26000:2010), Confidentiality Management System
- Responsible for the Audit System implementation, monitoring and maintain effectively in all department, and initiate system improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management / Business Administration or relevant degree.
- Strong networking with training service provider and university
- At least 3 years working experience in Quality system.
- Knowledge in Quality Management System, Document Management System and Change Management System.
- Experienced in lead/manage small group of department or section
- Exposure to liaise with Government agency on training grant application
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Mandarin as the role is required to deal with Corporate