Transmission Manager – Mexico
Taylor Hopkinson is seeking a Transmission Manager for an international company, based in Mexico City, focused on the development of wind, solar and storage projects.
- Manage transmission regulatory processes acting as a Point of Contact and providing updates on regulatory requirements.
- Identify, closely with the development teams, preferred locations for grid access or potential interconnection alternatives performing technical due diligence if needed.
- Perform grid and interconnection analysis and studies and ensure interconnection agreements.
- Apply for CENACE model access and manage the interconnection process ensuring execution of the agreements.
- Relationship management with CENACE, CRE and other relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Extensive experience in interconnection processes of renewable energy projects.
- Experience using power flow software: PSSE, PowerWorld…
Advanced level of English.