Transmission Project Manager
We are working with one of the leading names in global offshore wind who are looking to hire a Transmission Project Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the ongoing and rapid development of the US offshore wind market.
The Transmission Project Manager will provide technical leadership and be accountable to the delivery of onshore transmission infrastructure. This scope includes cable landfall, onshore cable and the onshore substations from permitting, design and through construction.
This role will be based in our clients Boston area office(s) with regular New England region travel and limited international travel.
- Define and produce the technical specifications to deliver onshore transmission infrastructure.
- Supporting the development and permitting process by managing the scope of systems and equipment.
- Manage vendors for outsourced design and construction activities.
- Provide reporting and analysis to stakeholders to enable efficient and accurate decision making.
- Ensure all aspects of project(s) are documented and in compliance with local and federal regulations and laws.
- 7+ years of Project Management or Project Delivery of onshore electrical systems (substations, power lines, etc) including design, construction and commissioning.
- Delivery experience on projects larger US$50 million.
- Experience with wind farm projects (on or offshore) is preferred.
- B.S or higher in Electrical or Civil Engineering is preferred.
- Highly focused on safety and quality.
- Experience with US regulatory and legal landscape is a plus.