Job ID 8157
Wind Turbine Technician's required for two Offshore wind Farm sites in the UK for long term contracts
- Provide maintenance, servicing and inspection of wind turbines and balance of plant, to ensure the assets are maintained in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Carry out maintenance and servicing of wind turbines and balance of plant, including servicing, reactive and proactive maintenance, inspections, modifications, retrofits and main component exchanges.
- Work proactively and flexibly to minimise failures and maximise the Energy Yield.
- Maintain maintenance records, electronic and paper, of all work performed on plant.
- Proactively assist in all areas of site operations, working on projects, spares and other non-routine works.
- Enact a number of roles under the Wind Turbine Safety Rules; Work towards Competent Technician, Authorised Technician
- Proactively identify & take ownership of tasks or projects to improve safety, turbine performance or general
- Monitoring and recording progress of works offshore.
- Liaise with Site Management to support sequence of the work required and attend daily work planning meetings as well monthly meetings.
- Responsible for carrying out maintenance, serving and inspection of wind Turbines
- Carrying out Routine SRL inspection, replacement and repair as required. As well as any painting repairs or snagging works
- Liaise with CTV crew to plan works for the day and also to organise on board stores during weather days.
- Feed into the SAP planning tool at site with retrospective defect notifications
- Raise safety observations where necessary and feed into monthly safety meetings
- Close out work orders with detail analysis of works complete
- Assist with End of Warranty Inspections / Audits and feed into the End of Warranty Project Lead