UX / UI Designer
Taylor Hopkinson is a dedicated renewables recruitment specialist. Our vision is to enable a diverse, global workforce that will drive the world's transition to sustainable energy. We work with candidates and clients all over the world to deliver a range of services including search & selection, business intelligence & consulting, permanent recruitment solutions and contractor services.
We are delighted to be growing our dedicated 'Mobilise" app team and are seeking a UX Designer to design software and platforms to meet our business / customers' needs. You will work alongside a supportive and collaborative Developer team to help support existing products, as well as expand the scope beyond the prescribed.
As a designer, you will actively contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle from planning to release, working effectively both individually and as part of a team.
Your focus will be on combining interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience
Your design will ultimately make our product more user-friendly and intuitive so that we attract and retain more customers.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects/case studies
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Figma)
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable, curious and proactive in approach
- Problem solver, passionate, team player.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
In return, you will be offered flexible, remote working from home or on-site in our stunning Glasgow City Centre HQ, If you're interested, get in contact today.
We are committed to equality and diversity in our team and are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
Apply now and be part of our journey.