Job ID 16028
Works Manager required for Leading Offshore Wind Farm construction developer in The Netherlands
- Involved and take the lead in various parts of preparation works of route clearance activities such as pre-trenching and boulder picking.
- Ensure procedures of sub-contractors and vessel owners adhere to preparation works.
- Conduct various site/port visits (in US) and inspect the progress of the mobilisation to make sure that the subcontractor(s) are on schedule
- Work closely with the Project Engineer who is also involved in this SOW and the earlier conducted site investigation
- Witness the mobilisation of both vessel -Focus on HSE together with the HSE Coordinator
- Coordinate works with the on board superintendents
- Prepare/check the required daily reporting for reporting further towards the client with involvement from DEME PM/CM
- Lead the daily progress calls with subcontractors and client reps, check the daily reports, monitor progress of the works and step in/adjust where required
- Focus on HSE and quality & coordinate any changes
- Working rights for EU
- Relevant experience as Works Manager or Project Engineer
- Be willing to travel to US on regular basis