WTG Commissioning Inspector
12-month contract opportunity for a WTG Commissioning Inspector based in Hull.
This a fantastic opportunity starting in February with a leading wind farm developer.
As the WTG commissioning Inspector you will be responsible for monitoring quality of (WTG) components/products/deliveries at WTG completion harbour (Hull, UK)
This opportunity is Monday - Friday onshore based from our clients operations office in Hull.
- Monitor and reporting of status of commissioning activities
- Ensure that outstanding works and quality issues are reported and followed up
- Confirm mechanical and electrical completion from as built documentation stance
- Ensure that work is carried out in compliance with the project HSE rules and local legislation
- Ensure that the work is organized and done according to the commissioning manual
- Ensure that tests are carried out and commissioning work documented according to rules, procedures and templates
- review and monitor validity of progress of commissioning being reported in daily progress reports
- Contribute to proactive management, good coordination and communication between all parties performed ineffective processes
- Assist WTG Commissioning manager with tasks/ contractual preparation as required.
- Give input to Design Critical to Quality (CTQ)
- Coordinate commissioning walk-downs together with the supplier
- Report in NCR system, follow up on closure of relevant quality issues
- Participate in review, preparation and coordination of detailed commissioning schedules
- Day-to-day supervision and management of commissioning personnel/contractors assigned
- Contribute to coordination of resources
- Verify that tests are carried out and documented
- Review of tests to ensure compliance with commissioning manual / contract
- Monitor performance test of sub-systems
- Ensure documentation quality and reviews are carried out by commissioning team
- Follow up of snags/NCRs for project reporting
- Co-ordination with HV team for SAP requirements
- Ensure readiness of take-over documentation and quality status for Ops Prep.
- Take part in site meetings
- Participate in verifying that the commissioning is documented according to the commissioning manual, rules and guidelines
- Participate in verifying that HSE procedures are implemented
- Participate in verifying Global Operations ability to take over defined technical area
- Participate in data collection and analysis of quality performance surveys.
- Ensure QAS is up to date
- Co-ordinate handover from manufacturing and to installation
- Attend and input to First article inspections.
- Reporting quality and commissioning status
- Inspection and commissioning reports
- Non-conformity (Synergi) reports
- As required by the WTG commissioning Manager.