WTG Commissioning Inspector
Job ID 12463
WTG Commissioning Inspector required for a leading Offshore Windfarm Developer, based in the UK.
- Monitor quality and commissioning activities of WTG components offshore.
- Monitor the commissioning activities and perform commissioning walk-downs together with the supplier.
- Ensure that outstanding works and quality issues are detected and reported in the NCR system.
- Reviewing and acceptance of suppliers snag/NCR lists, and record snags/NCRs in company internal systems.
- Monitor mechanical and electrical completion and take part in site meetings.
- Ensure that work is carried out in compliance with the project HSE rules and local legislation
- Review work reports and confirm work is done according to the commissioning manual.
- Ensure that tests are carried out and commissioning work documented according to rules, procedures, and templates.
- Ensure that progress of commissioning is reported in daily progress reports.
- Assist WTG Commissioning Supervisor with tasks/ reporting as required
- Contribute to proactive management, good coordination and communication between all parties performed ineffective processes.
- Review DPRs and determine validity of any additional client work/adverse events
- Ensure necessary safety signs/notices, barriers etc. are implemented on a day-to-day basis during the commissioning.
- Participate in data collection of quality performance surveys.
- Technical education relevant for the subject matter.
- All relevant safety trainings needed to perform the job, e.g., GWO.
- Recommended 3 years of work experience within offshore wind, and 1 year of experience from similar position.
- Adaptable, works well in teams, strong communication abilities, and capable of establishing trustful relationship.
- Good English skills in writing and speaking.
- The Consultant must bring their own PC with Microsoft Office software and must be in possession of an i-Phone 6 or a newer model, or a Windows phone 8.1.
- Bring own PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) needed to perform the work and flashlight.