WTG Commissioning Manager
Job ID 19862
WTG Commissioning Manager required for a major Offshore Wind Farm Developer based in Taiwan.
- Daily management of WTG Commissioning Supervisors and Inspectors, including prioritisation of WTG inspection activities, coordination of absence and receipt/signing of time sheets.
- Daily alignment of commissioning sequence.
- Maintain the time schedule and secure proper actions with contractors if commissioning activities are not on schedule.
- Align and Coordinate the WTG commissioning activities performed by contractors.
- Single point of contact for WTG Contractor and other sub-contractors related to WTG installation and commissioning activities.
- Ensure validity of Contractors daily progress report.
- Ensure WTG commissioning activities comply with internal and external requirements/ specifications, and are in compliance with the project HSE rules and local legislation.
- Review and approve provisional as-built documentation related to WTG completion, commissioning and test.
- Ensure QC is performed according to contract during completion, commissioning, test and taking over.
- Maintain communication to (WTG) supplier and ensure follow-up on NCR's and snagging lists at site
- Report WTG commissioning activities to WTG project manager.
- Participate in daily/weekly commissioning/coordination meetings.
- Create and monitor execution of QAS and align input from relevant stakeholders.
- Review of Inspection and Test plans from Supplier and ensure verification and validation of product quality controls.
- Review of product and as-built documentation during execution phase.
- Technical education relevant for the subject matter.
- All relevant safety trainings needed to perform the job, e.g. GWO.
- Required 3 years of work experience within offshore wind.
- Required 1 year of practical experience related to executing the WTG commissioning scope.