WTG Commissioning Supervisor
Job ID 12367
WTG Commissioning Supervisor required for a leading Offshore Windfarm Developer, based in the EU.
- Lead the WTG commissioning team in performing all commissioning related tasks, with transfer of assets to O&M.
- Supervise the onshore and offshore day-to-day commissioning activities and perform commissioning walk-downs together with the supplier.
- Ensure that outstanding works and quality issues are detected and reported.
- Supervise mechanical and electrical completion.
- Report in Aconex Field on relevant quality issues, coordinated with Quality department to ensure efficient and thorough Quality monitoring activities are maintained.
- Ensure that work is carried out in compliance with the project HSE rules and local legislation, and report in Sphera on HSE issues.
- Comply with permit to work and electrical safety rules.
- Lead in verifying that the commissioning is documented according to the Employer's requirements, rules, and guidelines.
- Ensure that tests are carried out and commissioning work documented according to rules, procedures, and templates.
- Monitor and document performance tests of sub-systems.
- Ensure that the progress of commissioning is reported in daily progress reports.
- Contribute to proactive management, good coordination, and communication between all parties.
- Take part in the daily site meetings.
- Participate in data collection and analysis of quality performance surveys.
- End of shift handover report.
- Strong background in the commissioning of WTGs.
- Strong background in QHSE
- Recommended 3 years of work experience in wind industry.
- Recommended 1 year of experience in similar position.
- Adaptable and works well in teams.
- Ability to communicate proficiently in English.
- Should be able to perform basic tasks on MS Office.