WTG installation Client Representative
WTG Client Representatives are required to join an Offshore Wind Farm project based in Scotland, working for a major Offshore Wind Farm developer.
- Maintain an accurate record of all installation activities daily throughout the execution phase.
- Ensure that all relevant approved procedures and risk assessments are followed by the contractor.
- Ensure the contractor proactively manages safety and quality.
- Act, behave and lead by example according to client's value
- Prepare and distribute Daily Progress Reports (DPR) as required.
- Ensure the DPRs are signed by all required parties
- Review and understand RA/MS and QHSE documents as required before execution phase commences and keep updated on changes in the documents.
- Attend daily meetings, toolbox talks and other discussions to ensure that the works are being carried out in a safe manner to the required quality.
- During all defined key activities and otherwise as often as practicable be present as a witness during installation. Excess all work areas provided it is safe to do so.
- Participate in safety walks with HSE representatives from the Client and contractor organisations.
Experience / QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous WTG installation experience
- GWO Courses: Sea Survival, Working at heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling
- Offshore Medical certification