A WTG Installation Client Representative is required to work for a major Offshore Wind Farm developer in Taiwan.
- A WTG Installation Client Representative is required to support the Offshore wind farm owner 's site organisation.
- Onsite supervision of execution of offshore WTG installation.
- Involved in interface construction meetings with participation of installation managers/teams to avoid interface problems.
- Stay updated about the progress of work and general document control.
- Review of a weekly installation and Commissioning update, reporting on the progress of works.
- Assessment of as-built documentation.
- Claims management.
- Provide the training course on supervision of WTG installation.
- Draft and endorse the standard specifications of WTG installation.
- Review and suggestion on the relevant documents of WTG installation, such as construction plan and quality management plan.
- Assist in supervising contractor's procurement management of WTG.
- Assist in supervising contractor's preassembly and installation management of WTG.
- Attend meeting on coordinating interface or relevant technical topics.
- Consultant for supervision of offshore WTG installation/construction work.
- To act as advisor and technical consultant during defining of check points with special attention during the WTG installation phase.
- Detailing Progress reports and Minutes of meetings
- Provide Technical documentation reports related to the WTG installation work.
- MSc/BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years professional experience from a similar job
- GWO Certification