WTG Marshalling Harbour Employer Site QA/QC Coordinator
Job ID 20219
WTG Marshalling Harbour Employer Site QA/QC Coordinator required for a major Offshore Wind Farm developer based in England.
- Ensuring Contractor records all inspection checks during Incoming / Final Inspections and Walkdowns and the observations made by the Employers Site Representatives.
- Assist WTG Quality Manger in carrying out any planned audits.
- Participate in Contractor's site audits and subsequent verifications.
- Tracking preservation of components in compliance with GE requirements.
- Reporting and tracking close out of punch list items.
- Assist in expediting and reviewing any RCA reports relevant to the Marshalling Harbour activities.
- Produce a daily report of key activities and findings on site.
- Quality Documentation review.
- Ensure Non-conformances clearly recorded by the Contractor and associated items clearly identified.
- Attending daily/weekly coordination meetings with the GE site team.
- We are looking for someone who has WTG construction experience within large complex projects.
- Ideally HNC qualified in an engineering or construction.
- Relevant WTG construction experience, as an Employer Representative of similar.
- Demonstrable understanding of the quality function, during the execution of EPC contracts.
- Experience of working collaboratively with Clients and Contractors.
- Good communication skills and ability to build and maintain effective relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in quality activities during assembly/ commissioning of large equipment and their subsequent preservation.
- Demonstrable understanding of Project documentation arrangements, including Contractor documentation deliverables.
- Willingness to be site based.
- Strong ethos relating to Health Safety and Wellbeing.