WTG Package Manager
WTG Package Manager
Job ID 7577
We are searching for a WTG Package Manager who is responsible for the technical and commercial delivery of the WTG Turbine Supply Agreement.
• Overall accountability for the delivery of the WTG package associated
with the project,
• Responsible for the optimal design and construction to ensure
that the wind farm achieves the maximum reliability, quality and safety.
• Preparing all the specifications and technical documentation to allow
project’s engagement with the required subcontractors/suppliers.
• Provide technical support to other areas of the technical department
specifically, structural and electrical interfaces with the foundation and
• Liaise closely with commercial, legal and engineering departments
through procurement, selection and contracting of preferred supplier.
• Lead the delivery of the WTG’s in adherence with the agreement.
• Negotiate any variations and changes to schedules and costs to protect
the company from cost overruns and delays.
• Communicate to the project team regularly on progress of the WTG
• Work closely with colleagues to ensure quality standards are met and
• Degree educated in an engineering discipline.
• A minimum of ten years’ experience in the installation and commissioning
• Proven pedigree in negotiating and executing TSA agreements.
• An academic background with exposure of managing high value
construction projects, including direct experience of large scale wind
farm construction projects preferably in an offshore environment.
• Planning, commercial and contractual management experience with
working knowledge of software based project management tools.
• Knowledge of HSE legislation associated with offshore construction
• Experience of managing quality systems within an offshore wind project.
• Ability to manage contractors, including commercial and technical
aspects, scheduling and co-ordination of activities.
• Health and Safety management skills – NEBOSH preferred.
• Offshore survival training would be desirable.
• Excellent commercial and contractual skills at all levels.
• Ability to travel frequently to various locations in the UK and overseas
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160