WTG Package Manager / Engineer
WTG Package Manager/Engineer required to support development and supplier negotiations for an Offshore Wind project based in the Netherlands, focusing on the WTG package.
- Technical project management.
- Creation of technical specifications/employer requirements.
- Preparation/finalization of tender documents, including employer requirements, evaluation of tenders and support for contract negotiations.
- Coordination of (technical) negotiations with internal and external project partners together with contracts & procurement team.
- Evaluation and review of all documentation provided by suppliers within tender process; Independent implementation and leadership in the evaluation of WTG and cable design concepts, technical solutions (layout optimization) and risks as a basis for technical and commercial decisions.
- Responsible for the evaluation of the documentation and identification of deviations from purchasing specifications and quality-critical parameters.
- Ensure relevant information gets transmitted to bid writers.
- Proven experience in contract negotiation and tenders.
- Experience of negotiating with supply chain.
- Project management experience.
- Experience in creating technical specifications.
- Flexibility to travel. Although the role will be based in the Netherlands, it offers some flexibility in location after the initial stage of supplier negotiations.