WTG Transport and Installation Package Manager
Job ID 19449
This role will be based from either the HQ office in Bremen or Hamburg, flexible.
- Conceptualise, evaluate, and develop plans for the transport and installation (T&I) of wind turbines in our offshore wind farms.
- Conduct inspections of required equipment (such as ships and cranes) and assess base port suitability for installation purposes.
- Prepare for the offshore installation phase and liaise with all work packages during the installation and commissioning process.
- Act as a reliable and approachable point of contact for all project participants, providing them with technical support when needed.
- Hold a completed engineering degree, preferably in marine technology, civil engineering or similar.
- Possess extensive professional experience in logistics and installation of large components for complex technical projects, ideally within the offshore wind sector.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Enthusiastic and collaborative approach to working within an international team, and display a willingness to travel and cultural awareness.
- Ability to stay organised and focused in a fast-paced work environment.