Working as a contractor
Our Operations and Compliance teams work closely with international legal advisors and immigration partners to ensure that we work in line with ISO, IR35, MLC and other relevant international guidelines. This allows us to deliver an efficient and compliant service when setting up our contracts.
We provide you with support, information and advice throughout your contract period, and if you require any specialist services, we can refer you to reputable third parties.
To provide you with a compliant and legally binding Contractual Agreement for Services, we require the following information;
- Details of your elected Umbrella Company or Private Limited Company
- Relevant certification and qualifications in date
- Relevant Insurance cover for contractors
- Photographic ID - proof of right to work in country or relevant Visa application for overseas placements
- UTR reference number (for UK PAYE contracts)