Foundation & Structural Manager
Our client is seeking a Foundation and Structural Manager in Taiwan.
This is a senior role and is part of the EPC organisation team being responsible for managing the foundation and structural scope in the different project phase this will be including but not limited to the time, budget, scope, quality, risk, safety and the interfaces to other packages.
As manager you will lead a specialises team but also have a project role in an area of the EPC organisation.
- Establishing technical contracting and procurement strategies for foundation and structural elements
- Developing technical specifications according to the above strategies
- Providing input for contract negotiation
- Managing a contract or set of contracts covering design, manufacturing and delivery
- Managing the technical aspects of the contract and ensuring that the designs comply with the specifications
- Managing a team of specialists in engineering, quality assurance, procurement,
- Managing the foundation HSE considerations in design, manufacture, installation and commissioning phases
- Ensuring adequate delivery of the technical specification during the design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning phases to ensure compliance by the contractor
- Ensuring package supplier's works comply with the project schedule, including preparation of progress reports and management plans
- Ensuring package supplier's works comply with the project budget, including preparation of forecast reports and management plans
- Providing the inputs for developing risk management plans as part of an overall project risk management strategy
- You have an engineering university degree (M.Sc. or PhD) with a minimum of 8 years relevant work experience
- Experienced in leading a seniority mixture of individual contributors (ranging from early career to very experienced employees)
- Good command of English in both verbal and written form.
- You are a highly motivated and communicative with enthusiasm and can be a role model for the foundation technical specialists.
- You are highly skilled in dealing with business strategies, highly complex issues, problems and challenges and can transfer technical challenges into economic improvement