QA QC Consultant
Opportunity for a QA QC Consultant with a major offshore wind farm developer based in Providence Rhode Island, USA. This is a 6-month contract (view to extend for a further 6 months) starting in November/December 2020.
- Deployment of the quality programme in the NA projects
- Definition and adherence of the project organisation to adequate quality requirements
- Implementation of quality programme
- Monitoring and reporting on quality performance
- Foster a continual improvement culture
- Experience in supplier audits (Qualified auditor).
- Academic requirements: BSc or equivalent
- Proven experience in the field of quality management from relevant fields of the industry
- Proactive ad systematic approach to the work tasks
- Accustomed to international environment
- Able to create trustful work relationship with stakeholders
- Collaborative approach to work
- Good communication and facilitation skills