Solar Project Manager
A Solar Project Manager is required to work for a major European utilities company in Amsterdam.
As part of their ambitions road map, this utilities company is looking to grow its new solar division, using solar farms and battery solutions across its five European markets.
- Manage and lead both internal and external teams of engineers, site managers and contractors.
- Leading the development of large-scale solar projects
- Coaching, mentoring and managing team members
- Focus on risk management and HSE
- Tracking and coordinating project performance, planning, schedule, compliance, finances, safety and quality.
- Previous experience in leading large-scale solar projects
- Knowledge of Project Management systems
- An educational background in engineering - A master's degree would be beneficial but is not required
- Holding Project Management certifications would be advantageous
This role comes with a very attractive remuneration package with excellent employment conditions and opportunities for development.