Chinese Speaking Planning Manager -Global leading Solar company
Job ID 19848
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Planning Manager to join a global leading solar company in Sarawak. If candidates are from out of East Malaysia, the client will offer a working permit.
It is an onsite role. Ideally, the candidate can speak fluent Chinese and English.
- Organize and manage the production line production planning and tracking management, promote and improve the production plan completion rate;
- Organize and manage various business transactions among subsidiaries;
- Promote and arrange the implementation of experiments and samples planned by the company and headquarters;
- Arrange and review monthly capacity forecast, and track the accuracy of forecast, improve the timeliness and match of production plan and material requirements;
- According to the orders placed by the business, evaluate and confirm the delivery time, make production and material plans, follow up the arrival of materials, reasonably allocate manpower, equipment, site and other resources, and deliver goods on time to meet customer needs;
- Organize professional skills or non-professional training for subordinates, conduct performance interview at the end of the month, fully understand the working status of subordinates, improve professional quality and staff cohesion.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of production management planning, proficient in ERP and MES systems;
- Working knowledge in Ms-Excel, Ms-Powerpoint, Ms-Word.
- Bachelor degree or above, major unlimited;
- Possess good inter-personal skills with ability to interact well with customers, contractors, consultants, and staff of all levels.
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility & commitment towards work.
- Ability to act decisively and with confidence.